WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
for a Drug-Free Community
PO Box 22, Marion, KY 42064
24/hr 7day/week local helpline
- Drug Tests Available -
Drugs and alcohol
ASK HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Crittenden County Coalition for a Drug-Free Community
Scheduled Meeting Dates
| • Sponsoring
KIP surveys to students regarding drug and alcohol abuse &
sponsoring community forum to discuss the results.
• Drug Court in Crittenden County, residential, if needed, and highly structured intensive outpatient treatment, along with aftercare.
• Providing Funds for treatment and transportation to treatment.
• Educational Forums for parents and the community with the Pennyroyal Drug Task Force.
• Providing Support for Ghost Out program at CCHS and 4-H's participation in drug abuse educationa leadership programs.
• Supporting Emmanuel's Celebration Recovery & Parenting Classes & Lifeskills for Children
• Supporting Masonic Model training, a progran designed to identify at-risk students and train middle school teachers to teach life skills to students (program to begins this fall).
• Created this web site to inform the nation, Western
Kentucky and this community about the Crittenden County
Coalition for a Drug-Free Community.
Newspaper article about Crittenden Co. Coalition for a Drug-Free Community.
Created by NARFE
Crittenden County Local Chapter 1373